Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tickled Pink! A Tribute

I have a request. Click on this link TicklePie   and go over to Carols blog for a special post! If you remember Carol is one of the rug hookers who won a pattern in my blog give-away last week.  The post has a nice tribute to Sheri at ShabbySheep . And since Oct. is breast cancer awareness month her post is wonderfully timed. I'm glad I found her blog and looked back at some of her older posts!  Wowie!  Some fabulous rugs are being hooked out there in hot Arizona.  Carol, please send a little of that heat out this way in a few weeks okay?  Gotta LOVE that pink wool.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Tickle Pie link. I'm desperately seeking other hookers in my area!! I've dashed off an email in hopes to hook-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and saw the mat and read the story - thanks for sharing (heart)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so surprised to see that story about little 'ole me! I cried as I read it aloud to my husband. What a long year this has been.
    I'm hooking up a storm again though, and volunteering tomorrow morning at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K walk in Springfield, Missouri.
    Thanks for mentioning the story.
    xo, Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!