Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Friday, October 15, 2010

This Came To My Attention: Someone Needs Encouragement!

This evening I came across Laura's blog and read her post.  She is a  young rug hooker and enthusiastic artist who could use a lot of encouragement......and today is her birthday! Click HERE to go to her blog. I worry about people who are suffering because of this economy and it's affecting our young people in ways we can't imagine.  They are so vulnerable when trying to follow their passions. I am most worried about their mental well being. Perhaps a few words of encouragement from some fellow rug hookers would help to mend her heart!

Thank-you so much!
Cathy G

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy.... thanks for your very nice comment on my blog, and I'll be sure to hop over to Laura's. Your beautiful work is definitely an inspiration for me, and I'm sure for all the visiting hookers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!