Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Testing...Testing..... 1 2 3

Welcome,
You've stumbled across this blog quite by accident I'm sure.   It is in it's beginning stages as I am learning how to work all the buttons.   So if you bear with me, I hope to continue posting some photos of my hand hooked wool rugs and other things.   I've just started selling on Etsy too.  Mostly vintage stuff from my collecting days a few years ago.    If  you check back here I may have things for sale from time to time also.  This will be my story, if I don't lose the nerve to go public.   Thank-you for taking your time to stop in!     

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! So happy to have found you here. Love the pumpkin rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that pumpkin, AND rug!!!
    where did you get the pumpkin from????

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Blessed be!!!

    Lori from Notforgotten farm
    (Midnight Farm)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cathy !
    I'm thrilled to see your dream come true !
    Well done, you blog is beautiful and creative !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!